Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Life Values



Friendship
Community
Family
Integrity
Health
Enjoyment
Leadership
Wealth
Service
Wisdom
Personal Development
Creativity
Loyalty
Location
Personal Accomplishment
Security
Expertness
Power
Independence
Prestige

My number one value is friendship and I am constantly surrounding myself with friends because I truly value their presence and interaction. Today, I immersed myself in my community in the business school by helping to promote business clubs. During this time, friends would pass and I would interact with them. Today, I also contacted my mother and sister, I value my family greatly and have never been away from them for over 5 months. I would be incredibly lost in a world with out family.

I passed on my chance to goto the gym today because I slept through my alarm and failed to fulfill my duty of meeting with an acquaintance. My integrity suffered because I told him I would be there and did not follow through on my word. Sometimes it requires these shortcomings to realize the importance of upholding a high level of integrity.

No comments: